ECS Global Inc Web Site User Agreement
ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE ECS GLOBAL INC WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Copyright © 2015 ECS GLOBAL INC. All Rights Reserved. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the ECS GLOBAL INC Web Site are protected by the United Kingdom copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the ECS GLOBAL INC Web Site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of ECS GLOBAL INC.
- Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying ECS GLOBAL INC’ products and services, including ECS5 Media Suite, are proprietary marks of ECS GLOBAL INC. or its subsidiaries. Microsoft and its products and services referenced herein are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Content Submission. Certain areas of the ECS GLOBAL INC Web Site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and ECS GLOBAL INC. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of ECS GLOBAL INC, and the USER implicitly grants ECS GLOBAL INC the authority and right to use that content in accordance with ECS GLOBAL INC corporate privacy policies.
- USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the ECS GLOBAL INC Web Site. The USER waives all claims against ECS GLOBAL INC, Ltd., its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the ECS GLOBAL INC Web Site.
- Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither ECS GLOBAL INC, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the ECS GLOBAL INC Web Site. ECS GLOBAL INC makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
Any questions that you have about this agreement can be forwarded to:
ECS Global Inc
Devonshire Business Centre
Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
SG6 1GJ UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1763 248866
Fax: +44 (0) 1763 246000